2. Sample wording
- Trustees’ authority – Subject to the Articles, the Trustees are responsible for the management of the Charity’s business, for which purpose they may exercise all the powers of the Charity.
- Members’ reserve power
- The members may, by special resolution, direct the Trustees to take, or refrain from taking, specified action.
- No such special resolution invalidates anything which the Trustees have done before the passing of the resolution.
- Chair – The Trustees may appoint one of their number to be the Chair of the Trustees for such term of office as they determine and may at any time remove him or her from that office.
ldlkjlsf af ls dflasjd flsalf asldf aslf asldfasldf slf lasjgtujwoioij all fsalfjla
4. Impact on Success of Organisation
jfd al l ljl ldsofofiw dj adlfl jaldjaidfjalf la fa dl alflld ladjfladljlj
5. Other notes